Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BEST MOM EVER



My mom is awesome, she does anything to make me happy, and loves me for me. I wanted to say thanks for the beautiful birthday week, all the cards played, the delicous chicken dinner, the sweet dance moves, but mostly thank you for my life.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh my word...I almost gagged when I saw the dance moves picture. I swear it was sooo fun though. We really did have a great birthday celebration...lots of hearts,skittles...lots of love!! You are very easy to love Miss Katie...always have been.I am truly blessed to have you and your beautiful family!! XOXO Mom

Gwen said...

I have had a few days to think about this post. Mostly I cry when I read it as these are the words that every Mother dreams of hearing. I haven't always been the most awesome Mom, but after a lot of change and realizations and the belief in me that I could safely be that woman hiding inside...here we are. Thank you for always believing in me, sticking by me and most of all loving me. You are the sweetest, most dear person I will ever have the pleasure of knowing, let alone the honor of having you as my daughter. Thank you sweetie. I love you more than I could ever express in words. Mom XO