Monday, February 21, 2011

Deal of the Week

 This was an exciting week, ORGANIC milk for $1.00, so in this picture my total OOP was $4.41, I used the whole milk to make crock pot yogurt, if you want to give it a go please go to crockpot365.blogspot.com
A half a gallon of plain organic yogurt costs me $4.55 on average, I was able to make it for $.50! Yay, good bacteria is always welcome at my house.
This was the deal of the week!! This entire pile cost me $1.40!! Why?? Because at Albertsons if you bought $25 worth of Snapple you got $10 towards your next transaction. Snapple offered a rebate for each person in the house a rebate on a 6 pack of Snapple (in case you are wondering... Snapple is HFCS free and Dye free), so I am at +$10. Olivia and I wandered over to the clearance section, and found all the rest. Bagels in the freezer, napkins to Riley's Vday party, bones and balls for the pups Vday presents, floss and batteries for a rainy day. That was a deal of the month :)

No comments: