Monday, February 28, 2011

In Like a Lion Out Like a Lamb

Oh, March. I am coming to a close of the first year of losing my dad. March 21st was the day he left to be in a better place. I am so greatful to all my family and friends that lifted me through this year. It meant a lot.
My new goals for March are...
  1. Begin raising funds for the Ronald McDonald House
  2. START RUNNING, come on I have my first 1/2 in May.
  3. Lose another 5 lbs by April 1st
  4. Read Harry Potter 4&5
  5. Date with Josh
  6. Start pillowcases for the Stevens Reunion
  7. Have a kickin' 10th birthday for Riley David
  8. Take a class, started back with yoga
  9. Finish our taxes, finished Fed, still have revisions with MT :(
  10. File taxes *I filed federal!
  11. Get Idaho Driver's License

No comments: