My new favorite find has been Amazon.com/mom. If you are a mom, you need to look into this. I still have needs for pull ups and was amazed at my savings! Not to mention if you sign up for subscribe and save you get it delivered to your door no shipping, no thinking about it once every 1,2, or 3 months, or as often as you like.
We also saved a bundle on our Pur water filters, I normally spend $16 a filter, but I bought a set of 6 at $51.00 taking the cost per filter to $8.50, I think that is a 45% savings, plus I love that I don't have to run out and get a new one each month. I also bought vacuum bags, anyway the point is it created less hassle, and saved money. So next time you are out of something try Amazon!
PLUS I get to use my swagbuck rewards of $5gc to Amazon.com, so it's an even sweeter deal :)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment