Monday, February 28, 2011

Catch Up 3

Christmas 2010
This Christmas we got to spend time with my parents. We played Apples to Apples, Sequence, and ate, and ate, and ate. It was fabulous. I love hosting during the holidays, getting to stay in your jammies in your own house is the best. I baked to my little hearts content. Lefse, coffee cookies, sugar cookies, butterhorns, christmas brunch, cinnamon rolls, and all the other stuff in between.

Christmas Eve tradition of getting new jammies. 

Santa's been here...
 Look Santa brought Felicity

 Santa brought Daddy the Perfect Push Up, good thing Ethan broke them in!
 Olivia made Nana a candy cane heart!
 Buds.
Look I made my mom cry... we got her a jewlery box that sings You Are my Sunshine...  
It was one of the best Christmas' ever! Love you guys!

It's not a great picture, but that is my lady bug.  If you remember when I spread my dad's ashes last April a lady bug landed on my wrist... well when I put out the lefse Christmas morning a lady bug crawled across the counter. It was my tender mercy for Christmas. xoxo

No comments: