- Lose 6 pounds by March 1st, was not accomplished in January with all the birthdayness!!
- Read 3 books this month, Leonardo's Swans, Harry Potter 1, and Harry Potter 2 BONUS I read the 3rd Harry Potter, too, Oh my goodness, I am a nerd but they are so good!
- Summit Stuart Peak. 18 miles round trip, we actually didn't summit, but with the amount of energy it took to go the 16.25 miles in the fresh powder snow, I am going to count this one. Josh wants to re do the trip in March. I think more training would definetly make the experience better.
- No Facebook, I hate that I gravitate towards it for bored time, why do I even have bored time???? Okay not my fault this goal wasn't met, three babies born in one week, who could resist??
- START RUNNING, I can make up some excuses, my main one was the 4degree mornings.
- Date with Josh
- Have lunch once a week at the school with the kids.
- Get our taxes done!
- Create something, anything I know that this feeds my spirit
- Teach Ethan to read this year, starting this month
- Get all health appointments made and stick to them
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Happy February 2011
Goals for this month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment