Halloween 2010
We officially moved back to Hayden the day before Halloween, so while Josh, Kim, Brett, Jayson, and Ben unloaded the Uhaul (don't you think we should frequent flier miles with them, I do), mom and I took the lil' punkins to get wired up on Krispy Kreme, then on to Punkin Chunkin' out at Green Bluff. We did cider, music, pumpkin doughnuts (really we did more, ugh), face painting, tractor rides, hay mazes, and of course picked some awesome pumpkins to carve up.
I packed a bag specifically for Halloween, that included all of their costumes and accessories, and the pumpkin carving kit. So Sunday we carved pumpkins, trick or treated, had pizza and movie night our first in our new home!! Costumes went like this...
Riley = Mad Scientist Olivia = Fancy Nancy Ethan = Ninja
Katie = Cat Woman Josh CAT man :)
It was crazy but we did it. And our new neighborhood provided a great haul in candy department!!
No comments:
Post a Comment