So this week went really well, and I decided if I had anyone looking at this thinking they couldn't find time to exercise I would try and extinguish that feeling. I make myself a priority in my life now, that doesn't mean that ignore or opt to do something for myself over my family, I literally do it for my family. Giving them a mom that isn't overweight, depressed, and that will live longer, is a gift for all involved. It is an exhilarating experience running long distances, when ALL of my childhood I was told I couldn't because of asthma. Anyway here is a basic day...
6:30 Wake
6:45 get kids out bed start making breakfast
7-7:30 get dressed (kids) make beds, prayers, breakfast, teeth, wash faces, take vitamins (SUPER IMPORTANT), start car...
7:45 backpacks packed with snacks, feed dogs, let out, coats, snow pants, gloves, get in car, say prayers, read scripture
8:00 school
8:30 gym
8:30-10:30 workout, get ready
10:30 errands
12:00 lunch
12:30 laundry
1:00 Ethan nap
1:30 chores, couponing. laundry
3:00 schools out
3:30 -10:30 homework, reading, dinner, dishes, swim lessons, laundry, stories, bed,work out again, tv with Josh
Anyway you get the idea... we are super busy, but it's worth it, long term this might not work, but it won't have to once I reach my goal. 30-60 minutes a day should be enough to keep me happy :) I just want you to know you are worth it, and your family knows your worth it :)
So without further ado...
March 4, 2009 = 155 lbs.
That's a loss of 3 pounds this week. Going Olympic is how to do it :0 So to date I have lost 34lbs.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just wanted to tell you that you rock!!! Great job on the weight loss, you look gorgeous! And tell Riley congrats and great job on getting his wolf. I am the new bear leader, so now I know how much hard work is involved, Way to go to both of you!
Awesome job Sweetheart!!!You are my inspiration and our time together at the gym is priceless to me...even if I'm panting so hard I can't speak. You're the best! All my love, Mom XOXOX
You are awesome..what else can i say!
Post a Comment