Okay so I will weigh in tomorrow as I haven't gone to the gym yet today, I will tonight, but refuse to weigh myself after eating dinner :) So look for that tomorrow.
Anyone feel like a challenge? I do! I am asking those of you that read this to post a comment with a challenge you want to me to accomplish this month (physically). Please keep in mind I only am 5'2" and a mother of three. There are rules.
1. It cannot cost anything to accomplish other than gas, and has to be done in my area.
2. I have til the end of the month to accomplish it.
3. It cannot take more than 2 hours.
4. It cannot be dangerous, as I said before I am a mommy.
Other than that, it's pretty much open. So go ahead hit me with your best shot.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My challenge to you...physically is inspired by my running soundtrack(the Rocky theme song is on it)...I challenge you to run the stairs at your local highschool for 20 minutes!!! You can do it!!!!
Of course it's you that leaves the comment :) K, I will let you know how it goes. That's a good one!
Post a Comment