Monday, March 1, 2010

Deal of the Week

At Target Oil of Olay Body Wash was on sale for $5.49 if you buy 3 you get a $15 rebate from Oil of Olay... total out of pocket for 3 really yummy smellin' washes $1.47.

Walgreens this week was really fun, I did the Axe body promo again. Knowing that Riley's GI Joe party is coming up, I decided to plan the muddiest obstacle course possible and the reward = Axe body wash...
Transaction #1 I bought 5 Axe body washes @ $4.34 each plus one package of Goody Ouchless Pony Tail Holders for $2.99, minus $1.50 coupon $23.19 + 2 free movie tickets and $2 Register Reward.
Transaction #2 3 Axe body washes, 2 scubbies total minus $2 RR, $19.70 + 2 free movie tickets.
So I got birthday prizes and 2 date nights with the best hubby in the world, for $42.89. Not the best, but still cheaper than just buying movie tickets!

Plus P&G are doing a promo where if you spend $50 in products BEFORE COUPONS (Cascade, Dawn, Olay, Vicks, etc...) you get $100 worth of coupons, so for $19.62 out of pocket I get $100 in coupons!!

My fave was getting a coupon for a FREE box of Kashi Heart to Heart, yummo freemo!

No comments: