This week I didn't even go to the store, that's how far the $76.00 took us, granted my mom cooked, and we did hit Subway one night.
BUT... I went back to Albertsons last Thurdsday and did a fruit snack deal, I hate fruit snacks but my kids get very few treats and these will be great for camping and summer time favors... anyway here was my deal...
10 Old Orchard Juices (you can use them as sweetners instead of sugar, glaze chickens and turkeys in it, make plain yogurt smoothies, and popcicles)
@ $1.29/ each had $2.00 off coupons Out of Pocket= $10.90 and I got $10 to use on my next transaction.
15 boxes of fruit snacks at $1.00 used $2.00 total Out of Pocket= $13.00 got $10.50 towards my next purchase.
SO, I spent $23.90 and got $20.50 back, so $3.40 on 15 fruit snacks and 10 juices. I will use the 20 bucks on another Albertsons deal this week, which will tie perfectly into what I need for Riley's party, and guess what I get $10 back on that deal too!!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment