Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oliva Conquers the Two Wheel

On her way to the X games , dontchya think :)

So proud of herself, and yes we are growing her bangs out, poor thing.


Not bad to ride while looking at Flathead.

GO GIRL!!


Mom giving THE START!


"I wanna Indian Paint" So we are still putting it on three days later!
SHREDDER, Turtles beware!!



Last weekend was one of those "no nothing hum drum weekends". We were all in the recovery part of our illness, and didn't feel like going anywhere.
Josh and Riley got Riley's pinewood derby car cut out and sanded, and Olivia and I headed out to Whithey's for some organic apples. Ethan dressed up and entertained us all (as usual) as you saw in the above picture.When we got home Olivia begged to learn how to ride on two wheels. So we loaded the car, and went to the school. I didn't even need to hold her seat more than once, it was so fun to see just how ready she was for that.

Sunday Olivia and I walked to church, and the boys burrowed in on the couch. We had Sunday Night Movie Night, where we watched Ninja Turtles 2 and Man Vs. Food. It was so nice to just to hang, and love each other.

No comments: