Eegad! Seriously "fell off the wagon" this week. Dairy Queen, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, oatmeal cookies. Gross. I will weigh in tonight and we will see the ramifications. But, you know what I can get right back up and lead that wagon train again.Stress will kill you. This week I went into an internal mourning process for our house. Everything that has happened has been positive, but I miss our house, I miss our yard, I miss my paint colors, and the book shelf my dad made for me. I miss the bathroom Josh made, I miss our house. I say house specifically because we are home, we are together and that is really all what matters any time, any where. So, lesson to self, try and stay on that wagon even when you hit a boulder. By the way, one challenge, really??? Thanks Nat for keepin' it exciting for me. I am going sometime one of these evenings, Josh said he would bring the camera... fabulous.
Weight as of March 18, 2010= 154 lbs. 1lbs. lost, hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment