Napa Auto Parts has a great deal and I think it is still going on... Any purchase gets you a hat. So I buzzed down and bought windshield washer fluid for $2.49, and since I had all three kids with me, they gave me THREE HATS!! Olivia gave hers to her dad. Be sure to call and make sure your store is participating.
My out of pocket this week on groceries was $76.00 and as you can see what got a lot of stuff. I am definetly stock piling because I hate to coupon in the summer, and won't unless it is free or I make money on the transaction. My first $53 out of pocket spent, I got $30 to use towards my next transaction, which I used for my veggies and fruit, bread, etc... that total came to $51 I used my $30 and paid $21 out of pocket. PLUS I had .35 cents off a gallon of gas there, and Albertsons was .10 cents cheaper than Bigfork gas, so I saved .45 off a gallon, total savings=$7.20 on our gas budget.
Now some may think we don't eat healthy, but I have to argue, that we eat oranic produce, and all things I get from the larger corprate companies are always a whole wheat, whole grain, low sugar alternative. Everyone just has to do what works for them and there family so have fun, and save some dough.
OH!! And by the way if you are looking for an easy way to get $5 Amazon gift cards push on the swagbuck button to the right, read about it, let me know by leaving your email, that way we both get each other's points. It is a great tool bar/search engine, and you win Swagbucks for searching, on Fridays they double. So for absolutely nothing I have gotten two $5 Amazon.com gift cards, they have others, and you can bank your points, and get REI ones and such, but I love to read to the $5 bucks come in handy all the time. Think about it.
1 comment:
Way to go you "Krazy coupon lady"! Glad to see your still keepin up with it. It makes me want to be better about it!
Post a Comment