Hello everyone!! My goodness one year has just about gone by, I feel terrible, so many things have happened! We are now in Montana, where as before we were in Idaho, Josh is a CAT rep now, which rocks in so many ways (mostly the cool hats he brings me :)) We have been so blessed by our faith, our family, and our friends. This 2010 is going to be our best year ever. We feel more confident as a couple and family than we ever have. It is a pivotal year. Our decade together.
So my goal for this year, and trust me it has taken an entire month to get brave enough to do it, is post my weight loss success, post struggles, pictures etc... all to help me on my journey to obtain health both inside, outside, emotionally, and spiritually. I will be updating all of this information every Wednesday, after my weigh in on Tuesdays.
Also, we are planning our ten year anniversary, also known as "Our Decade of Dedication". I will be posting my ideas, my budget, my dress, on and on! It will be fun to share this with all of you! I hope to post this once a month.
Last but not least I will be posting some great money saving ideas, and my great deals, Josh loves this new part of me. It is an empowering experience being able to stay under budget and having all of our needs met, and I do mean needs not want necessarily, this will come in time.
So I really hope I stay on top of this :) Check back in!!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment