Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ten Years! Can You Believe It!!


This year is so awesome! It is full of mile stones worth putting effort and joy into! We just had our first of our ten, the ten year anniversary since Josh and I became a permanent couple.

Next on our list is our ten year high school reunion. I am so excited about this. I really am curious to see how everyone is doing. Most importantly though is our Ten YEAR anniversary.

Josh and I were married September 6, 2000 on a smoky summer day (anyone remember that fire year!?) . Josh was fighting fires and came hope 5 days early. When I saw him he asked if I wanted to get married tomorrow, I said yes, and we were. It was fast, just the way we liked, we had 11 people come and watch as we were married over Rattlesnake Creek. It was lovely, but I have always wanted that special first dance. So we always agreed we would have a reception, a decade late. And IT'S HERE!!!

I have started the plans and preparation. So far I have the menu planned, a potluck (I love them and they are cost efficient), we have a building (we felt the stake center in Missoula was appropriate since that is where we had church dances together), and I ordered our "Save the Dates."

So far out of pocket costs are $4.99!!!!! Love it! Stay tuned as I announce more plans!

No comments: