Thursday, February 18, 2010

10 Things I Love About the Recession

1. We learned to appreciate what we have more than ever, our family, and all of our children healthy.

2. We got back to being way more frugal, and found we had way more opportunities to do what we want.

3. The $20 fairy showed up in our car and places all over the house, I think I know the name of the fairy but will choose to keep it anonymous.

4. Our kids appreciate what they have more.

5. We ended up back in Montana.

6. We relied on each other more than ever as a couple.

7. Our faith in God grew.

8. Our relationship with our parents were strengthened.

9. Josh has a great job now.

10. We got to hang out as a family for nearly 6 months, something that hopefully won't happen again, unless we plan it :)

No comments: