Thursday, February 18, 2010

Deal of the Week

So this week I loved that I got to go over budget at the grocery store because I used my $35 visa gift card I got for shopping at Rite Aid... I love stocking the the fridge and the pantry for for less than a $100 bucks. My best deal by far was at Walgreens this week...
If you bought $20 worth of dayquil/nyquil (which I have used all week) you got $10 to use towards your next purchase, and I had $6 from a previous deal, SO I needed fabric softner this week, so it worked perfectly like this...

2 Downy liquid softners 3.99 ea.
1 Tide stain release 3.99 minus 1.50 coupon
get $2 towards your next purchase
2 Lysol wipes used 2 .50 cent off coupon (plus all Lysol was BOGO Free)
2 Lysol wipes used 1 $1 off two coupon
4 Three Musketeer bars as fillers
get $1.50 towards your next purchase
Used my $16 towards my next purchase
Total out of pocket $2.12

Then I bought 2 giant toothpaste each with travel size on sale for $2.67 used $3.00 of in coupons and rolled my $2 off from previous purchase, total out of my pocket .58 cents, Yay!!! Sorry if it's confusing I will get better at my descriptions. To see the deals this week go ahead and push on the buttons to the right, they will take you to the websites I use to shop by.

No comments: