I love where we live, and am astounded by it's beauty literally everyday. I look out my windows and see the Swan Mountains, the Mission Mountains, Bigfork, Polson and of course Flathead Lake. Josh took the kids Saturday morning to Echo Lake for ice fishing, sledding, and hot chocolate. They had a blast. Then he brought everyone home loaded our snow shoes and dogs in the van and off we went to The Great Northern Flats for a gorgeous walk. We are so blessed.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Just Another Day in Paradise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE all these pictures! I am just so grateful to all be in Montana...it truly is God's country. It's wonderful that our grandchildren have parents that love and appreciate the gifts given them despite the hardships this past year has provided. We're proud of you guys! Great job!
XOXOX Mom
Post a Comment