Thursday, February 18, 2010

Celebrity Look A Like Week On FB

Josh = Michael C. Hall




Kate = Kate Beckinsale or Fairuza Balk

Riley = Brad Pitt



Olivia = Brooke Shields



Ethan = Teletubby (sorry baby, I know there is someone better I just can't think of one)

So the funnest thing on Facebook was a couple of week's ago, you had to post a picture of a celebrity that you have been told that you look like. I knew mine right away and had Riley and Olivia picked out soon after, but Josh and Ethan took me forever! And then when we were watching our dark secret that is Dexter, it hit me, OH MY GOSH, Josh totally looks like Dexter, he even has the mole by his sideburns, I love it! So my celebrities were Kate Beckinsale and some other chick from the Craft, and Kate only when she is a vampire in The Underworld movies.... so apparently we resemble a really nice serial killer and vampire/witch. Anyway it was fun, so here are our celeb look alikes. P.S I need to sincerley apologize to Ethan for this, but he has a teletubby doll at my mom's and he had the ears and big eyes when he held it up to him :)

No comments: