Goals for this month...
1. Harry Potter 5 and 6
2. Train for CDA 5k, run in the mornings
3. Yoga twice a week
4. Idaho DL and Registration
5. ID and MT taxes filed (eeek)
6. 100 sit ups a day
7. Make bulletin board for kids art
8. Sew pillowcases for Stevens Family Reunion
9. Go to Sandpoint for a day
10. Hike Tubbs Hill with the kids
11. Get Riley healthy again
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you reading all the Harry Potter books? I was going to with Dallas but haven't had much chance to read lately. I think I am too far behind to catch up. He is on #4, my biggest question is, do you think they are okay for his age, I know they get scarier as they go. A lot of moms say they think they are fine, but I am not sure if I trust their judgement. What is your opinion?
Post a Comment