It's just that "weigh"...
Sorry I couldn't help myself.
Previous weigh in: 153lbs.
Current weight: 151 lbs.
Total loss: -2
These last 2 weeks have been good, we had a surgery and that kind of through a wrench in getting out for the first week.
Total mileage: 20.5 miles in 14 days. Did my yoga, have been pig and cow free, and need to remember no treats until SATURDAY, not Friday Katie. All and all I feel great.
I did a long run for training (5.8 miles) and I was running with our dog Cheyenne. It was glorious. One, I run on some pretty "back woods" roads so it was nice to feel like someone had my back. Two, she really took my mind off the run, it was fun to be with her and watch her run. She did great on the leash. Rowan's turn for a long run next week.
Goal, lose 2 lbs. keep to schedule. Cut some calories, and start running early morning rather than late afternoon.
Complete First Annual Organ Donation Awareness 5K... If anyone has an hour for a walk on Saturday it is a great cause, only $10, and an easy distance.
Cheers!!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment