Did you know that April is National Donate Life Month? Click on the link above and sign up to be an organ donor. My dad was, and it took me about a year to be completely okay with it. It is a tough choice when you are faced with it, so I am glad that he had it all set up before I had to make that choice for him.
On that note, I think the closer to Bay's transplant the easier time I have had with dad's choice. The amazing thing is it's not just organs, his were to put it mildly, toast. BUT, his eyes, and other tissues were in good shape, and were donated to others immediately.
So, as of today I am happy to announce Baylin's Angels has raised...
$4041.00
We are trying to wrap it up, so if you still want to donate you can, I will not send the checks in until May 23, 2011. God bless!!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment