Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

So weigh in today was a 1# deficit... not great but I'll take it... did anyone notice I only have 80 something days to reach my goal... it's coming quick. So before I said to motivate myself, keep track, etc. I would put my mileage down. Funny story, we went to my parents this weekend and since Josh is running the Missoula 1/2 with me, we thought the 'rents could watch the kids and we could do a long run with great scenery. We decided to run to the East Fork Reservoir, but since we had the dogs we couldn't do the loop (it goes through a campground) we had to retrace our footsteps... the goal was to run 4 miles, and at nearly 7000 feet with NOTHING but hills that is a feat in itself... I puked, I walked, I gasped (asthma set in), I finished... miles done 6.56 miles. UGH!!! PLUS, we hiked an additional 3 that day!!! It was fun to run with Josh and he was sweet he would run a hill and come back for me and rerun it with me. Yay running partner!

So let's see...
Wed. 2 miles
Thurs. 3.5 miles and 55 min. strength
Fri. 60 min. strength class
Sat. REST
Sun. 6.56 miles + 3 miles hiked
Mon. REST
Tues. 4 miles
Wed. REST
Thurs. 3.5 miles + 55 miles strength
Total for week=22.56 miles :)

No comments: