It has been a while since I have really been able to do any sort of planning for our anniversary, and since we are less than 80 days away it is time!!
So the first BIG change is the fact that we are not doing our party in Missoula. We both have had ten years to think about this, and the one thing that hasn't changed is our love for the outdoors, and being inside a church gymnasium, while it was economical, it just isn't us. Also, we have found it really hard to find a park clean enough in Missoula, for what we have in mind...seriously if you look in our wedding pics there are hoses laying out, it drives me nuts!!
So there is a hike the kids and I do frequently... and the end of the hike is the greatest view in the world, Glacier, Big Mountain, the Swans, the Bigfork Cross, the Flathead River, Flathead Lake, it is all there! Don't worry if you are attending you will be driving to the Visitor's Center, no hiking involved unless you want to! Anyway, I was able to rent it yesterday for bare minimum because I planned ahead!!!
The second change is Josh and I have decided to renew our vows! I am so excited, when you throw together a wedding sometimes you don't get everything you want ie: our vows... they were pathetic and meaningless. We think it is going to be amazing having our children present to hear our reaffirmation to one another. AND Josh doesn't even have to wear a tux!! Whoot whoot! When you have ten years to plan a reception everything just falls into place!
A really big savings I want to mention is that since the renewal of vowes is more lax than a wedding we are doing evites!! I love this website and it allows me to plan the potluck with ease... and it's FREE!! If you have need for them, the website is http://www.evites.com/
Total out of pocket for our party so far $168.19
Total done
*Save the dates
*Stamps
*Venue booked
I had found my dress but decided to keep looking as I don't really want to buy what doesn't fit just yet!! Stay tuned!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment