Monday, May 9, 2011

It Only Happens Once a Year...

The problem with the statement "It's only once a year" is it seems to happen every 3 weeks, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years,Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, etc.... compounded with birthdays every 3 months! So I think I have figured out my Mexican standoff my body seems to have with me.
One, this is my first time trying to lose weight in to my 30's. Two, this is the first time I am losing weight that isn't associated with being a chubby kid or baby weight. This was just pure unadulterated FAT. Three, I have basically no will power when it comes to sweets. So HA! Body let's get it on... (Can you tell I am slightly irritated)
The new incentive program...
If by July 10th I have lost my last 15 pounds I can get a new dress, bathing suit and book a get away with my man for our 11th. So guess what no yummies until July 11th. I mean it. By the way I jumped off the no pork or red meat for Easter and am happily back on.
So here are the results, I was sick and had yet another "It's only once a year" weekend. My gym membership runs out this weekend, truth be told I am okay with it. I like the sanctuary of working out at home.
Previous weight: 150 lbs.
Current weight: 150 lbs.
Total loss: 0lbs.
Total mileage: 8.4 miles (YTD mileage 54.91 miles)
I am going to keep the same goals from last week.
Peace out!

No comments: