Tuesday, May 31, 2011

IT Band

Previous weight: 148 lbs.
Current weight: 148 lbs.
Loss: 0
I feel great! I am not thinking about my weight every day as I have been for the past two years. The results of constant workouts has started to really change my body. I can buy a (M) right off the rack, and quite frankly I started thinking of how much my body has done for me...
It has given me 29 years, it has grown three delicious babies without issue and let me tell birth is a snap for me, it summits mountains, it has ran thousands of miles, it makes sure I am able to go into a beautiful bow pose. So, for that I give my body the tender love and care it deserves this week. My IT band has been acting up. Ice, stretch, ice, stretch, ice, stretch... I saw the doctor this morning and she referred me to my favorite PT, if it's not better next week that is where I am headed. Fortunately I am in tune enough with my rhythm that I caught it before it is serious.
And now the big announcement, this is my FINAL weigh until JULY 11th, I am taking the pressure off and going to train with out once stepping on the scale. That is six weeks pain free Mondays :)
So cheers to summer, thanks for being faithful readers. I will still document mileage, but beyond that we will all just have to wait and see... oh and be sure to check in because more pictures will follow.

*Side note, Josh bought me my dress early because we have a wedding to attend in June, so thanks babe for the gorgeous yummy dress. If you don't remember I get three prizes for the final 13 lbs. a dress, a swim suite and a trip away for our anniversary*

No comments: