We have had a lovely 10 days with sometimes none of our children, but most of it with just Ethan. Riley and Olivia went to Philipsburg, and will return tomorrow, so more about their adventures next week...
Josh and I dubbed this "honeymoon" week. We stayed up watching movies (sometimes 2 in one night) we went and got dinner, we went out to dinner, we made a beautiful dinner. Then our Ethers came home, and we got to snuggle him, and love on just him. However, last night I was literally sick with miss for the other two, I am very ready to have my monkeys home.
This last Saturday, we went to Missoula again, and I was able to reach Stuart Peak finally. It was a beautiful day, we could not have asked for better conditions. Kim was able to join us and made it that much more enjoyable. We kept a great pace, we reached the peak in 5 hours, and got down in 4. We were able to eat lunch on the top and stayed for about an hour. Josh told me it was the best weather he has ever had up there. It was an incredible day. So I guess Stuart Peak has a check by it on the old bucket list! If you ever get an opportunity to get up there, you should seize it. You have views of the Missions, the Bitteroots, the Rubies, Squaw, and the entire Missoula Valley. AND bonus it's only 18 miles round trip ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment