Monday, January 10, 2011

I GoT LoSt in MoNtANa aNd wOke UP in IDahO

Hey All! It appears summer hit, and I got lost outside for about 7 months :) It has been so busy. We moved back to Hayden with Josh getting an amazing job with a pneumatic company he worked with back in Portland. His brain is being mega flexed which is so good for him! The kids and I are happy as can be being back amongst the spud heads (although we do sing our Montana anthem daily :) )
So where was I...
Josh and I had an amazing vow renewal so sweet. I will post some pics later.
I ended up spending $495.00 on invites, dress, venue, new ring, shoes, clothes for the whole crew, cake, etc...
My weight has stayed at 150lbs I ended up losing 39pounds total. More on that later.
We sold our Pinetree home, and in this market we feeling really blessed to have done so.
As said before we moved.
This move was significant as it was my 30TH in 28 years, and Riley's 9TH in 9 years. Egad. "What does not kill us only makes us stronger."
What else, we are happy and healthy.
My goal is to take blogging back up... Which leads me to...

No comments: