So the crazy deal this week!! Josh has been wearing the same snow bibs since sophomore year of high school... so I was bound and determined to find him a great pair of snow pants for Christmas... the hunt was on. I shopped and shopped and tag after tag after tag read , +$300. Are you kidding, that's our grocery budget!! We have been using Sierra Trading post for years, I decided to try it.I found a Men's L dark brown Columbia snow pant regularly $115.00, I linked in through mrrebates.com so I got them at Sierra with my additional 30% off coupon + my 4%back through mrrebates
OOP $34.27 plus $5.95SH
got back $1.37 in rebate (this will go towards Disneyland)...
Saved $76.15!!!!!
If you shop online at all, you should really try mrrebates just push the button in my sidebar and get started :).
No comments:
Post a Comment