2011
My resolutions for this year was to not make resolutions for this year. I find it over whelming and can't seem to focus on it. So rather than make it annual, I will begin by making it monthly.
So here are my and some of our goals for 2011.
*accomplished
1. Blog weekly
2. Start saving for Disneyland next February
3. Start running again, make a list of 11 races to run
- Couer D'Alene 1/2 May 29, 2011
- Missoula 1/2 July 10, 2011
- Bloomsday Spokane 12K May 1, 2011
- Preist Lake 1/2 (I don't have information on this one so we might have to go to plan B)
- All Women's 5k in Missoula October 1, 2011
- Portland 1/2 (SOLD OUT JANUARY) can't do that one plan B
- Stuart Peak 18 mile snow shoe hike
- Madison 1/2 Marathon Highest Mountain Road Race in the USA 9587 FEET July 24, 2011
- Squaw Peak 14 mile day hike (yes, I know not PC)
- ...
5. Pay our car off by 2012
6. Serve someone with Christ's compassion
7. Help in the kids classrooms
8.Wash my face every night, I am infamous for falling asleep on the couch
9. Floss and Rinse 2x/day, I am the worst about flossing each night!! So I thought I would really challenge myself
10. Date night with Josh and each of my babies
11. Read 2 books by Feb. 1 Leonardo's Swans and the first Harry Potter book.
What's yours??
No comments:
Post a Comment