Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Blessings







This Easter SNUCK up on me! Oh my goodness I didn't realize how quickly after Riley's birthday it was. Some how Team Stevens pulled it off although. Olivia has booth sales for girls scouts so we had to bust some egg dying quickly... The results though rushed were marvelous as always.






Easter came quickly as we kept a late night Saturday. Our friend Graham came to spend Easter weekend with us, which always leads to late night chats. The kid's woke up at 6:20 and the hunt began. They were good and sugared up by 10 am, and off for a day outside. I promise they did look cute at some point, they just played so fast! I think next year we will wait for the egg hunt so I can get them dolled up first, but they are always dolls right?




Great Easter, with great family and a great friend, and GREAT food, and a great sugar induced coma by 8pm. The greatest part of the day was reading scipture with the kids before the hunt. We talked about our Savior, and the Lord's sacrifice for us. They were joyful to hear again that He lives, and He never leaves us. The time with them and learning the beauty of the atonement together is precious and we are so grateful for the precious Easter day where we could focus on this, and celebrate.

No comments: