Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break 2010



















My mom came up to help me get the kids up and out for spring break, it was so fun, we did something every day big or small...
Monday: We went on a shopping spree at the Salvation Army (my fav store, totally green and easy on the pocket, and so fun you never know what you will find) it was great as my kids had a huge growth spurt last month!
Tuesday: We drove to Glacier we got in 8 miles and had to turn around, on the way back westopped at the Vortex, that was a trip, I wish I had brought the camera.
Wednesday: We went bowling at Pics Bowling Center, it is the nicest bowling alley I have ever been to, Riley and Olivia tied for 1st, Ethan 2nd, Me 3rd, and Nana 4th (I think we should have used the bumpers)
Thursday: We drove out to the Creston Hatchery, such a pretty setting, and the kids loved seeing all the fish.
Friday: We drove to Zoo town for Easter weekend.

Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

We had a ball. Thank you!!!
XOXO Mom