Grandma made bunny pancakes.
Finding the eggs.
We spent Easter with Josh's parents this year... we went over Friday night, and Josh took me on a 12 mile hike across Mt. Jumbo, it was so windy I would love to say I enjoyed that part of our date, but I would by lying, it was just ugly windy, yuck, but I did enjoy seeing the "deer hoof" in East Missoula, I always knew I was at dad's when we went down the canyon and saw that land mark. We went home and dolled up for gyros and Clash of the Titans. The kids went to a movie too that day with their cousins and G&G, How to Train a Dragon, and then came home and dyed 48 Easter eggs. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the date nights!
Sunday was calm for all the sugar! The kids found all their eggs that Mr. Bunny hid, and moued on all the delicasies. Sandi made a yummo dinner, and we got to spend time with the Etzels! Lovely weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment