
TUG O WAR!

Cobra Command look out!!

Good thing we had Prvt. Olivia Ryann to tackle the Cobra!

I put shaving cream in their hands to make target practice even harder!! We had so many water balloons that I decided to bomb each other shortly after this! I ended up being the main target

We had all ages from 3-9, Anna was probably one of our best soldiers!

Real camo paint for battle.

Gimme ten, no gimme twenty!

Obstacle course led by 1st Lt. J.R Stevens

More obstacle course

The best cake to date, the enemy was terminated (Grandpa Kim's idea)

Mama and the NINE year old Riley David!!

Mia and Ethan get after the cake

Riley putting out the flame thrower! In the bags behind him was a ton of real US ARMY stuff, I went to the recruiting office and the guys there loaded me up with stuff to give to the kids, and Ace provided the bags, I did Axe body wash for the boys and dove for the girls (the Axe deal at Walgreens got me all those and four free movie tickets, so we saw Clash of the Titans and Alice in Wonderland, just so you know)... so special thanks to the Kalispell recruiting office!
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE the cake and the GI Joe party theme!! Cool!!
Post a Comment