This is how Vday started, sick mama, no smoochies for my Valentine...
Came down the stairs and waiting for me was Olivia's drawing and Riley made a fresh pot of hot water... xoxo
Gotta look good for the ladies on this day, or one lady in particualar, my mama.
Riley's Valentine Box for school, it won "Most Ferocious" found the idea on Pinterest (LOVE)
Olivia's her own design of course :D
This was the sweetest most thought out gift ever! I have been pining for this water bottle and lo and behold it arrived from Cupid! It was even gift wrapped with tissues that I could blow my sick nose with! The best part really was the note that was rolled up and put in the bottle, AND the Sweethearts even say To: Kate From: Josh! XOXOXOXOXO LOVE HIM!
Tee hee~
Dinner table set and ready for heart shaped pancakes!
I have the best love bugs in the world, they took such good care of their mama, and Joshie took such good care of me. I love them all so much and am the most loved girl in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment