I don't know that I could have asked for a better way to dive into 30! The week was spectacular!!!
It started by my mom coming into town and taking me out for an amazing girl day. Pedicure, lunch out, and downtown shopping, we even threw Goodwill in there!
Then it was time to pack! Josh and I left Sunday for a FULL day of skiing, we laughe at each other and ourselves. We left about 30 minutes early to drive to Quinn Hot Springs. Had dinner, a dip, and enjoyed out beautiful room. Honestly I enjoyed the shower after skiing more than the Hot Springs.
We got up and drove home and spent the day shopping and eating some more!
We got home and my mom and the kids had decorated the entire house, complete with baloons and confetti!! Then it was the DAY!!
We had a massive snow storm!! Of course! It can't be easy if it's me! Don and Jayson drove over mid day, with flowers and my bday cake from Bernices!! Lucky girl!!
My in-lawss drove over for dinner and we all grouped up at
The Porch! YUM!!!
Thanks to everyone who made my special day special, love ya!
Olivia Jewlery!
This is how 30 should be played, cocktail dress and converse!
Jayson turned 25 the week before we are both in the best shape in our lives and it was the first bday we have gotten to spend together in 18 years!
xo
BUT IT DIDN'T STOP THERE, OH NO! It got better...
My friend Nichole threw a Flashback to 1982 Party, and although not everyone could make it we had a blast, here are some of the highlights!
She even made me a beautiful red velvet cake, I love her!
Thanks ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment