Monday, September 19, 2011

130ish by 30

I could sense your need (my faithful readers), the need to see me in a certain amount of discomfort week to week. So after a nice little break I am back with a vengance. Yes, I did have a final weigh in, but I didn't make my goal weight. Just so we are clear I am very happy with results, BUT for race and jean purposes I would rather like to lose my last 15 pounds. That would put me happily at 132 or so... however I am going to be realistic with myself and start with an ending weight of 137. IF I make that woohoo, if I make 132 HOLY SMOKES!
So, 2 weeks ago I started working 2 times a day, a 20 minute workout in the A.M and a 45-60 minute in the P.M... it helps a lot that I get to be the cross country coach for the 5th graders, so no matter what on Monday, Wed, and Friday I get an extra mile squeezed in.
Which leads me to the other exciting adventure. MY KIDS ARE RUNNERS! They are so excited about it, and you know what, it came from example. They told me they like seeing mom race, and want to race too!
Here is my one negative for this post... I am sorry to announce that I will not be doing the Priest Lake 1/2, I didn't have enough miles under my feet, and quite frankly didn't want to pay the entry fee. So we opted to spend the weekend up there in a cabin and celebrate Ethan's birthday, which doesn't sound too shabby.
This weeks goal:
Workout twice a day for 5 days
FYI... I only missed one workout!
Run a minimum of 16 miles
Total miles : 8.25, grrrr....
P.S that is not me in the above picture, tee hee. Be sure to check back in when I make an exciting announcement October 5th!!

No comments: