I received a great opportunity last week. I finished an article and sent it to the Missoula Marathon guys just to see what they thought of it. They liked it and published it to their blog. I want thank Vo with the Missoula Marathon he made a dream come true for me.
If you couldn't tell already I love to write. I love to blog, and doing it once a week has been so fun to get some creative juices flowing.
I started to write my article after Nate passed, but it wasn't ever really complete. The opportunity to write about self experience has been a healing one, and after this I don't think I need to write about Dad or Nate anymore. It was my closure I guess.
So I hope you enjoy it. Thanks again to the Missoula community for their support, and who knows what next!
http://www.runwildmissoula.org/index.php/fuseaction/missoulaMarathon.main.htm
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment