Monday, June 6, 2011

Deal of the Week

Well the doctor's appointments for 2011 have been accomplished for the big Stevens... the little Stevens get to wait until the school year starts. We are healthy as horses, fit as a fiddles... What a blessing. So this week's deal of the week is I had to get my inhaler refilled it has been 3 or more years so it was time. When I got some produce from Albertsons it spit out a coupon that read "Transfer your prescription here we will give you a $25 gift card." Woohoo! What timing. I had the doctor send the scipt to Walgreens, then I called Albertsons to have them transfer it there...
My groceries went like this...(my receipt is about three feet long)
$149.47
PreferredSavings $76.19
Coupons Savings $12.19
Albertsons Gift Card $25.00
Total OOP $36.09 (before tax)
BUT the best part is coming in the mail, I will get a Kelloggs Gas Reward Card for $10 out of this transaction... making my real total OOP $26.09 I saved $123.00!! It was a good one too lots of ww, organic, power bar, veggies, fruit and Raisin Bran. Whew!

No comments: