I was really excited when my friend Kristina told me I could print my blog, so now I must make the most of a few minutes each day! Each day I have so many blessings, and the inability to remember them in detail, this blog hopefully will help to do that!
Today Ethan put two straws on his head and said, "Yook Dad, I am a Honey Bug. Buzz, buzz." A honey bug, how stinking cute is that, and the funny thing is I didn't put it together right away, "Oh yeah! A bee!"
Another great thing was Ethan is quite the mover and shaker... so as soon as Iget it downloaded you all can take a peak at the break dancing that accures on our kitchen floor. Stay tuned...
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A honey bug! That is adorable. I look forward to more blogs about your beautiful family.
Post a Comment