Can you do me a favor reader, could you go over and click on the song "It's a Great Day to be Alive." It's how I am trying to think of life through these challenging times my family and I are going through. Let's all count our blessings!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I was gonna click on it I couldn't find it. Where is it?
Our first born, he adds so much good to our life. My two favorite quotes from Riley..."Efficient, I've been a fishin." and "Mommy, I love you so much even it makes the angels sing."
Olivia Ryann
Our "rock climbing princess", if all women had the brains, beauty, and confidence of this girl we would all be a lot better off!
Ethaniel Michael-Timothy
We know, long name, but all important. Our baby boy. Ethan adds so much joy to our life, with his continual Mockingbirdisms, we have the best time with our little rough and tumble blonde!
2 comments:
I was gonna click on it I couldn't find it. Where is it?
It can take a while to get on it, you have to sort of shuffle around in the music, to the right...
Post a Comment