Friday, February 27, 2009

Makes me laugh still...

I found this poem five years ago, and still to this day think it is hilarious, especially if you have ever tried to lose a pound or two...

God populated the earth with veggies of all kinds, so that man would live a long and healthy life.
And Satan created 99 cent double cheese burger, and Satan said to man, "Want fries with that?" and man said "Super size them!"
And man gained pounds.
And God created healthful yogurt, and Satan froze the yogurt, and brought forth chocolate, nuts, and brightly colored candy to put on top.
And man gained more pounds.
And God brought forth running shoes, and man resolved to lose weight.
And Satan brought forth cable tv, remote control, and potato chips,
and man clutched his remote and ate chips
Satan saw this, and said "This is good."
And man went into cardiac arrest, and God sighed, and created quadruple bypass surgery,
And Satan created HMOs.

Ha! We are given all the tools and opportunity which path will we choose???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your blogging more!! It is great to read..

Anonymous said...

Hey I think you should brag more on your blog...I'm thinking state competition, job interview, all that good stuff...get to blogging!