We had so much fun at the Spokane County Raceway last Saturday night. Why? Because my little brother raced his truch for the first time on a track...It was so fun!! I am so proud of the hard work and effort it took him to complete the truck, get it over here, and race!
It was a long night for the kids, the line up didn't go quite as planned, and then the rain came!
If I took this when it was raining I am pretty sure Jay's face would have looked like this too, he doesn't take it out in weather. The track did a good job getting the track clear. When it was safe Jay was lined up first!
Here comes trouble...
This was his first runs time, he got to run twice more, his best time was 115mph in 11.8 seconds!!!! Amazing that a '93 Ford F150 can haul like that, but in the next pic you can see why. It is pretty amazing!!
Good job Jay, love ya little bro!
No comments:
Post a Comment