Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5th is Here!

Teehee, this was so fun. My mom has been going crazy over this...
Well here is my big announcement, I am going to have a new baby...


No not this kind of baby,
(Yes that is my pregnant belly with Ethan)
I mean this kind of baby...
Starting next week I will be posting all of my running, exercise, health mantra, blogging, to my very own blog. The point, I don't have to have to private because it will not involve my kids. It will be a place where I can write about my experience of growth, my failures, my pitfalls, and my triumphs. All that comes along with the next
276 days
of my life
That's right, for the next 276 I will be training for my first ever
MARATHON! 26.2 Baby!
After a lot of communication as a couple we reached a decision that we felt was a obtainable goal. Becca, don't give up hope on Denver just yet. I need the next 6 months to see if it is something I can do. I cannot imaging paying the entry fee and then not being able to make the trip. So here are my fingers, eyes, and toes being crossed that will happen. Until then I am happy to say I will have my biggest running challenge in non other than Missoula, Montana. I wanted a Boston Qualifier and this one is so good and I know part of the course so well. It just is what makes sense.
 My hope is that by creating Kats Kradle I can help someone in there journey. I will be 30 in 2012. I have three children whose lives are getting very busy, I have less and less day light for a longer period of time. This will be a challenge, but it will be one that I hope makes others feel like they CAN do it.
So next Monday be sure to check here for the fun stuff, and www.katannskradle.blogspot.com for the tough stuff. Cheers and love my faithful readers!!

1 comment:

FYI said...

Very cool Kate!! I can't wait to read your personal blog, and I'm routin' for you as you train for your upcoming marathon!