Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's Up?

 I have been debating about doing this since January. Last year I started blogging about my weight loss. I ended up losing 38 pounds, and then just stopped at 150 lbs. We moved, and life changed again and I needed to get my family back into the groove that is our life. I have been told by my husband that I need to celebrate what I achieved, and looking back at pictures from 2-3 years ago, I do.
BUT! Guess what? I am old enough to have my cholesterol checked for the first time, and guess what... it was 2 points outside of "normal". So, guess what? I am committing to losing my last 20 pounds, and getting my cholesterol back into the normal range.
I made a promise to myself and my family that I would not do things to myself that would put me in an early grave. If I am needed on the other side it won't be because I neglected my health.
So, I am more for myself than my readers, but if I can help that's great too, I am committing to writing in once a week with my weight, and week accomplished.
I have lost and gained 5 pounds or so over the last 4 months.
As of today I weigh  152 pounds.
Weigh ins will be Mondays from now on.
So here we go again.
Oh, and in case this didn't hook line and sinker you, there will be pictures!

No comments: