Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Stand up and FINISH what you started!" Bob Harper

Have I ever said I looovvvee the Biggest Loser, last week Bob Harper said the above mentioned quote, and being as though it has been a week since my last workout I thought it was time to live it. I have something around 4 months until my sweetie and I have our anniversary party and about 22 pounds til goal weight.
I did pretty well after Dad passed, but feel it important that I don't let that stop me, and I feel strongly that I would be letting him down if I did. I have started feeling the repercussions of not working out. Living in a new place always throws me for a loop, I am lonely for friends, I miss my Oregon and Idaho girl nights, and without working out I feel the slump.
My kids don't get the mom they deserve either. I get snappy and tired and just don't feel right. So I am yet again,
"Stand(ing) up and FINISH(ING) what (I) started."
Thanks for the support.
Cheers!

1 comment:

FYI said...

I'm a huge Biggest Loser Fan also, and I agree that that is an awesome quote! I am in a slump as well, (chronically tired, and often feeling flabby and unmotivated), so I'm really enjoying your uplifting posts! I know if anyone can finish what they start, it's YOU!! You go girl!!