Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

10 years ago I...
  1. Was a junior at Hellgate High School
  2. Was working at Ace Hardware
  3. Lived in the Deluxe Duplex with my mom
  4. One month away from joining the Church
  5. Had a weiner dog named Tucker

5 things on my "to do" list

  1. LAUNDRY
  2. Go to Costco
  3. Get Riley to soccer
  4. Ironing
  5. LAUNDRY

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. Trail Mix
  2. Chips and Salsa
  3. Nut Rolls
  4. Kashi with plain yogurt
  5. Yogurt covered raisens

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

  1. Pay off my house
  2. Pay off my car
  3. Buy some land and build a yurt on it
  4. Travel
  5. Give, give, give

5 places I have lived

  1. Missoula, aka Zoo Town
  2. Gilbert, Arizona
  3. Lakewood, Colorado
  4. Wenatchee, Washington
  5. Hayden, Idaho

5 Jobs I have had

  1. Cashier at Little Caesars Pizza
  2. Cashier at Ace Hardware
  3. Receptionist at CBIC Apollo
  4. Homemaker...
  5. VP, Treasurer, Secretary, Financial Administrator, Human Resource Director, Professional Trainer, Chef, Landscaper, Window Cleaner, Janitor, Nurse, Dry Cleaner, Vet, Wrangler, and Hospitality Cordiantor for Stevens Family, INC. :)

Tagging

  1. Natalie
  2. Becca
  3. Nicole
  4. LeAnn
  5. ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's time you got to blogging. Since you have so much spare time. What do you do all day with 3 kids?(: ha ha

LeAnn Owens said...

I Love your Blog so so cute. The tagging thing was cool, a bunch of stuff I didn't know about you.