Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Days of School






This year is going to be amazing!! This first few days of school has gone so well. I love the kids new school. They are attending Hayden Meadows Elementary. Instead of being bused clear across highway 95 they will only be 1.7 miles from the house. We can ride bikes, walk, drive, bus, whatever!

Riley started 2nd grade this year and has Mr. Peebles as his teacher. My answers were answered for Riley, he got a great teacher and his friend Kaden who went to Atlas last year is in his class. He came home saying "Mom I wish I could have gone to school for two days solid!"

Olivia started kindergarten this year! She has a lovely teacher named Mrs. Hoskins. Right now she loves school, but is a little intimidated by not knowing any girls, just boys from church, she misses Hailey and Hannah terribly, but all and all she is adjusting great, and the most beautiful girl in school, if I do say so myself!

Ethan and I have a good time, we NAP! He actually gets to finish one on his timeline rather than the older kids waking him up! It is great. What a year it will be...

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Hi Kiddos!
You both look sooo nice for your first day of school. I wish I could have been there to see you. I am very happy you both like your new school AND your teachers. Mr. Peebles has the perfect name to be a 2nd grade teacher! We hope to see you soon and you can take me to meet your teachers and tour your school. Maybe we can play some hopscotch Olivia.
Be sure to give Ethan and Mom and Dad a big hug for us!
We love you!
Nana and Papa