I guess I will start this off in our move to Idaho, which took place one year ago this month. It was a really hectic time for us. Josh' s new job required us to move by July, we needed to sell our home in Oregon, and get a new one in Idaho. There was no way that we would be living in an apartment ever again! We looked at over 400 homes online and narrowed it down to 54 homes. Josh's parents took the older kids to Montana, and we had Ethan for the tours in two days. We tried to make an offer on one home, but it already had an offer that morning, Josh wanted a place that had ten acres...but the house was horrible! I was so deflated by the time it was all over. We decided to detach from our realtor, and go over to Hayden and look at the last house on our list, I said a silent prayer that we could please find a compromise... we looked at that house, it had a ton of work and didn't fit our needs. At this point we decided we had better put Ethan in the stroller, and go for a walk. We found the flyer to our home, and were in the next morning. It was perfect, a complete God send to us, the spirit was so strong in the house, and we felt like we could just sit down, bring the kids in and be done with the entire process. It took a lot more than that, but we are so glad we did it. I always think if we had bought some where else I would have never known Kristina, the previous owner and Olivia would never have Hailey and Hannah, her daughters. It was another blessing from buying this house. We have been so blessed, to find not only one friend but families of friends, the Blacks and the Franks. This process also was another road that led us back to church!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment